Gerling manual brazing machines offer exact tip placement in a precise, repeatable manner. Their simple, intuitive design leads to quick familiarization and ease of use for the operator. The Manual Brazing Device GLH 2200 offers the following features:
- Innovative machine design for fast change over to different saw and carbide tip sizes.
- Carbide tips are brazed centred to the saw body with high precision.
- The high frequency heating system allows brazing joints with repeatable quality.
- The temperature controlled brazing and annealing cycle allows brazing joints with supreme quality.
- Quick familiarization with the Manual Brazing Device GLH 2200, easy to handle.
- Ideal for small batches and samples.
- Ideal for saw blade repair.
Manual Brazing Device GLH 2200Download Complete Specs PDF
- Quick familiarization with the machine, easy to handle
- Ideal for small batches and samples
- Ideal for saw blade repair
- Diameter of saw blades: 100 - 2200 mm
- Rake angle: -10° - +10°
- High frequency power: 5.6 kW (option 12kW)