Gerling Polishing Machines offer fully automatic handling of the work pieces (loading, turning, and unloading) and can be optionally fitted with an industrial touchscreen PC interface, and/or an integrated installation for cleaning and drying (drawer principle). After the cleaning and drying are complete, the saw bodies can proceed immediately to laser marking or any other work or marking process.
For visual assistance, our multimedia gallery provides videos of Gerling Polishing Machines in action.
Automatic Polishing Machine GPDownload Complete Specs PDF
- Fully automatic polishing of circular saw blades
- Little auxiliary process time by use of two polishing tables
- Magazine cart with large storage capacity
- Diameter of saw blades: standard 100 - 500 mm
- Special design: 100 - 700 mm
- Polishing wheel: max. 0 400 x 0127 x (20 - 50) mm
Automatic Polishing Machine Linear GPLDownload Complete Specs PDF
- High performance through fully automatic polishing of two saw blades at the same time
- WINDOWS-based industrial PC with touch screen machine operation
- Simple operation
- Saw blade diameter: standard 100 - 400 mm
- Polishing pad: max. 0400 x 0127 x 20 - 60 mm