The automatic strobe saw grinding machine GRSS is a machine with a quick conversion for different saw dimensions with high grinding precision.
- Settings are programed via the machine controller
- Industrial PC with touch screen and machine operation with WINDOWS interface
- Grinding programs are stored
Automatic Strobe Saw Grinding Machine GRSSDownload Complete Specs PDF
- The saw is optically pre-aligned to the programmed carbide.
- The saw is moved to the grinding postion and indexed against a mechanical stop.
- The saw is clamped between 2 clamping jaws.
- The carbide is ground simultaneously on both sides (different grinding cycles are possible).
- After grinding, the saw is indexed to the next grinding position.
- Grinding unit with 2 grinding wheels
- The placement- and feeder - movement is via servo motors
- Servo motor X-Y positioning unit of the saw blade
- Machine enclosure with misextraction
- Operating interface for parameter input and process display
- Industrial machine control
- Diameter of saw blades: 120/740/1400 mm
- Carbide Angle: -15 to +15 degrees
- Carbide Length: 22-100 mm
- Machine dimension (LxWxH): 2200x1200x2500 mm