Loroch Band Saw Sharpening Machines offer quality solutions for CNC, tooth shape cam, and setting machines for band saw sharpening. Loroch offers a machine that will fulfill your production needs regardless of band saw width, band saw length, tooth pitches, or hook angles.
For visual assistance, our multimedia gallery provides videos of Loroch Band Saw Sharpening Machines in action.
CNBS 100Download Complete Specs PDF
CNC-controlled sharpening machine for band saws
- A variety of tooth pitches can be ground with the same grinding wheel
- Freely programmable tooth profiles
- Short processing times
- Band saw width: 8 - 100 mm
- Band saw length: min. 3500 mm, max. 7000 mm (other lengths possible on request)
- Hook angle: freely selectable from -10° to + 25°
SW BA 80NDownload Complete Specs PDF
Machine for sharpening band saw blades
- Double feed pawl for missing/broken teeth
- Dial gauge for adjusting blade thickness
- Quick and easy face angle adjustment
- Band saw width: 10 - 60 mm or 55 - 80 mm
- Tooth pitch: 3 - 30 mm
- Face angle: 0° - 25°
SBS 80Download Complete Specs PDF
Automatic setting machine for band saws
- Mechanical controlled machine, which is driven by an electrical motor. The setting can be done with or without a raker (right – left –straight or right – left).
- An ideal addition for the CNC controlled band saw sharpening machine CNBS 80.
- The selection is done by means of a lever.
- Band saw width: 10 - 80 mm
- Band saw length: ca. 5000 mm max (without additional guiding rolls)
- Tooth pitch: 5 - 35 mm