Gerling manual brazing machines offer exact tip placement in a precise, repeatable manner. Their simple, intuitive design leads to quick familiarization and ease of use for the operator. The Manual Brazing Device for Cutters GLHF offers the following features:
- Innovative machine design for fast change over to different saw and carbide tip sizes.
- Carbide tips are brazed centred to the saw body with high precision.
- The high frequency heating system allows brazing joints with repeatable quality.
- The temperature controlled brazing and annealing cycle allows brazing joints with supreme quality.
- Quick familiarization with the Manual Brazing Device for Cutters GLHF, easy to handle.
- Ideal for small batches and samples.
- Ideal for saw blade repair.
Manual Brazing Device for Cutters GLHFDownload Complete Specs PDF
- Manual insertion of the carbide at the cutter
- Short set-up time for different cutter dimensions
- Short learning curve and ease of use
- Cutter diameter: 100 - 350 mm
- Milling width: 5 - 120 mm
- RF power: 12 kW