Gerling manual brazing machines offer exact tip placement in a precise, repeatable manner. Their simple, intuitive design leads to quick familiarization and ease of use for the operator. The Manual Brazing Device GLH offers the following features:
- Innovative machine design for fast change over to different saw and carbide tip sizes.
- Carbide tips are brazed centred to the saw body with high precision.
- The high frequency heating system allows brazing joints with repeatable quality.
- The temperature controlled brazing and annealing cycle allows brazing joints with supreme quality.
- Quick familiarization with the Manual Brazing Device GLH, easy to handle.
- Ideal for small batches and samples.
- Ideal for saw blade repair.
Manual Brazing Device GLHDownload Complete Specs PDF
Please visit our Multimedia Gallery for a full-feature video of the GLH. Please note the video portrays the older body style of the GLH. The functionality is unchanged.
- Manual brazing unit for repair and small batches
- Short set-up time, easy operation
- Semi-automatic brazing cycle
- Diameter of saw blades: 100 - 810 mm
- Option: 2200 mm
- Rake angle: -15° - +35°