Gerling manual brazing machines offer exact tip placement in a precise, repeatable manner. Their simple, intuitive design leads to quick familiarization and ease of use for the operator. The Manual Brazing Device GLHD offers the following features:
- The PCD is being brazed under protective gas
- The high frequency heating system allows brazing joints with repeatable quality
- The temperature controlled brazing cycle allows brazing joints with supreme quality
- Quick familiarization with the machine, easy to handle
- Prefect for small batch sizes
Manual Brazing Device GLHDDownload Complete Specs PDF
- Manual clamping of the drill bit body into a chuck
- Manual insertion of solder and PCD into the body
- The prepared parts are pneumatically moved into a glass tube
- The brazing space is filled with protective gas
- The PCD is soldered onto the body by means of inductive heating
- Temperature control with pyrometer
- Drill bit length: up to 5.9"
- Drill bit diameter: .157" - .630"
- High-frequency power: 6 kW (optional 12kW)
- Machine dimensions (LxWxH) 40"x40"x60"
- Weight: approx. 550 lbs
- Water cooling system
- Standard cutter brazing unit
- Special design on request