Elite CUDownload Complete Specs PDF
The Elite CU model is our innovative grinding machine for straight knives with a sharpening capacity from 39.5" up to 161". It is an automatic, simple, compact and economical machine which requires low maintenance. A simplified control panel with a powerful PLC.
- Very easy to use
- Carriage movement with toothed belt drive, free of vibration
- Programmable working cycle
- Automatic end cycle for fine polishing
- Hardened and ground guides
- Grinding wheel motor 5,5 HP (7 HP in 60 Hz)
- Mechanical chuck adjustable from 0 to 90 degrees, magnetic chuck optional
- Control panel with automatic working cycle and selectable fine-finishing cycle
- Control system CNC axis Z: grinding wheel downfeed
- Ball bearing linear guides for X and Z axis movements
- External cooling equipment 32 gal. capacity with 13 gal./min. pump
- Automatic grinding wheel downfeed, precision downfeed movement via ball screw
Elite CU PRODownload Complete Specs PDF
The Elite CU PRO is our high performance CNC knife grinding machine. Robust machine frame with simple and intuitive PLC programming control which allows for complete processing of knives for the paper, recycling and wood working industries.
- This machine is very robust and powerful, free of vibration for more accurate and fast work
- Greater precision in the Z axis, thanks to operation via recirculating ball screw
- Programmable via LCD panel for easy and intuitive to use, with automatic and programmable chuck rotation from 0 to 90 degrees
- Fully configurable operation cycle: roughing, finishing and polishing - knife angles, grinding speeds, grinding loads and direction of rotation of the grinding wheel
- Production program: producing or sharpening knives at the same height is available as standard.
- Grinding wheel motor: 12 HP; optional: 18 HP
- Mechanical chuck: Automatically adjustable from 0 - 90 degrees
- PLC control programmable with LCD display
- Control system using 2 CNC axes and up to 4 CNC axes
- Carriage movement with toothed belt, no vibration
- Adjustable carriage speed from 1 to 90"/min
- External cooling system
- Ball bearing liner guides auto-lubricated for X, Y and Z axes
- Automatic grinding wheel downfeed by ball screw spindle
- Automatic lubrication on every axes
- Wiring 230 V. 60 Hz. 3 Ph.