These machines give you the ability to perform full quality inspection of your saw blade production. They provide you with valuable information such as axial runout, saw tension, and flatness of a saw body and present it in graphical form.
For visual assistance, our multimedia gallery provides videos of Gerling Quality Control and Measuring Machines in action.
Quality Control System GQSDownload Complete Specs PDF
Please visit our Multimedia Gallery for a full-feature video of the GQS.
- WINDOWS-based industrial PC with touch screen machine control
- Optical measuring and inspection of brazed and ground circular saw blades
- For 100% quality inspection of saw production
- Diameter of saw blades: 160 – 800 mm
- Special: up to 1600 / 2200 mm
- Rake angle: -10º bis +30º